Commissioning + Retro Commissioning
Commissioning ensures that new buildings operate per the owner’s project requirements that their facility’s staff is prepared to maintain and operate the systems and equipment. It also validates that the building meets or exceeds anticipated life cycle cost projections in terms of energy use and the useful life of the systems.
The primary objective of retro commissioning is to ensure an existing building is operating per the owner’s current facility requirements. These requirements can be wide ranging and include items such as, containing or reducing operational costs, improving thermal comfort, code compliance, and infection control.
Our commissioning staff utilizes a team approach. It includes involving the owner’s key staff to clearly define the objectives of the project. The owner’s key staff is involved in each step of the commissioning process from design development and continuing throughout the life of the building.
Our Commissioning Services include:
- LEED® Prerequisite Fundamental Commissioning and Enhanced Services
- LEED® Enhanced Commissioning
- New Building Commissioning
- Design Reviews
- Training, Operational, and Continuous Commissioning Programs
- Owner’s Technical Representation
- Existing Building / Retro Commissioning
- Maintenance Program Review and Creation
- Energy Studies, Building Tune-Ups, and Site Assessments